Music

Monday 16 February 2015

BLOG FAAAAAAIL......aaand RECOVERY! The ANGERBALL BLOG!












Okey dokes!! Get your anger out kiddies and get it out noooooooooooooooow!!! I know, I know, I tried to do the upbeat thing with the February blahs and all but dumb people got to me. So here it is, your first unofficial Angerball Blog Playlist (Dancing About Architecture shoutout), it's called (of course) Confusion to Insanity Playlist because that's what people can drive us to sometimes (if we don't meditate and learn to ignore  them). So so so.....do enjoy, or don't if that's your thing. Whatever it is, please do have a good and angry happy rest of the week and I'll see you next this Sunday. (with a considerably lighter workload)

BTW...if  you haven't been watching Marvel's Agent Carter I STRONGLY recommend it. So much awesome in just one hour, similarly The Flash is cleaning up in the awesome department. Get your she-roe and hero on y'all.

Peace Out Kittens!






No comments:

Post a Comment