Music

Saturday 2 March 2019

The Dumbest Timeline

There are several working theories on the incredibly dumb timeline/ parallel universe we seem to have haphazardly slipped into. Some involve ripping a whole in the universe. Some involve Trump "winning" the 2016 election (highly possible) or the Cubs winning the World Series.  Even more disturbingly some venture into the Idiocracy territory and question humanity's overall intelligence from the get-go (can't argue with that). I myself, haven't the foggiest idea but I know this timeline is dumb as hell and/or possibly is hell or purgatory or something similar.

How does one deal with such things you ask? If I knew the answer to that then capitalism would at long last be my friend. No dear ones, I have no clue. So I've just been trying to keep my agitated head down and focus on music. My first offering in this vein was released on Valentine's Day of last year. It is called Doo-Wop Days, it is an EP and it is as happy as it is short. So if by chance you are losing your ever-loving (now hating) mind then give it a listen. 

I also wrangled up a fancy, schmancy website for your perusal. Okay it's not that fancy, but it's kinda schmancy and kitschy and cute and I like it so get off my back okay? I wish you the dearest of starts to your March and hope for a swift exit from this seemingly incessant long, dark tea-time of the soul for us all.

P. S I'm tea-totaling this month so all this liquor in the background is just wishful thinking, frankly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment