Music

Sunday 4 January 2015

Music,Playlists et autre choses....


Ah Music! What could be more magical, motivational or downright maniacal? In the spirit of magic however I have created a mellow and melodic playlist for the likes of this dismal (where I'm located at least) day. Take a bubble bath, (I recommend LUSH Phoenix Rising) oh how I miss having a bathtub.... I digress. Read an entertaining sci-fi book, perhaps something emo and young adult (Hunger Games was supposed to be for teenagers) and relaaaax.

Chillaxing playlist  The song of the day is Holding out for a Hero by Ella Mae Bowen (and in this week's playlist). It's a lovely cover from the remake of Footloose that came out in 2011. Great remake, I highly recommend it and the soundtrack is equally peppy. It's Sunday kittens! Rest up!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment