Music

Sunday 30 June 2013

Dear Justin Timberlake, did I ever thank you for deleting my life's work.....

No? Must be because you're an idiot. Yes folks if you go to your myspace page like I went to mine www.myspace.com/joythompsonmusic you will freaking find {or fail to find} any of your blogs, pics or messages because the new owner of myspace Justin-sheepboy-Timberlake took it upon himself to torpedo them all without so much as a checked flag warning. Awesome. I only hope there's someone over there who has more sense than a 90's boybander in business and that they're rectifying this crap as we speak as my blogs people....gold as you can well see/read {snark} and I really, really, really want that shit back. Wanna join in the complaint? Awesome... go here. Tell those muthachuckers what's what.....and then tell 'em again as I think they might be deaf in one ear. Alrighty back to moving my room around, see you kittens later.

No comments:

Post a Comment